We have adopted the Single Model Publication Scheme 2015, in its entirety as produced by the Scottish Information Commissioner. The adoption period runs until 31 May 2019.
In adopting the Single Model Scheme, we have produced a 'Guide to Information' which:
- allows you to see what information is available (and what is not available) in relation to each class
- states what charges may be applied
- explains how to find the information easily
- provides contact details for enquiries and to get help with accessing the information
- explains how to request information that has not been published.